Re: home : )

Well I'm glad you had fun w/ the kids anyway!   I'm having a ball waiting
for the plumber to show up to find and fix my water leak.  They said they'd
be here in the morning.  I called at 12:10 and left a message on their
machine - it's no longer morning, when are y'all coming out here?!!.  What a
blasted nuisance.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX