Re: home : )

Glad you got home Theresa, hot weather & all. So sorry about your mom.
That's really hard to deal with, you just have do what needs doing for
her safety & your peace of mind.
Daughter & I started home today. Stopped in Winslow for an enjoyable
couple of hours to visit with Rich and see his garden. A great pleasure
to meet face to face. We'll spend tonight just west of Sioux City & get
an early start tomorrow.
No tornados while we were in Omaha area, but plenty of thunder &
lightening.
Some very enjoyable moments, but I'm so ready to be home. Hope all are
well & above water in the heartland/midwest. Take care.
Judy B
in South Dakota tonight looking forward to a shower
soon.