Re: home : )

Thanks Judy and all-
I hope you took picture while you were visiting Rich! We need to see more of us. I recall a long time back we posted some garden and people pics on a website, but that I know is gone. It would be great if people could put some new pics of gardens/flowers and gardeners on their Flickr or other photo pages and send the links to the group....

Have a safe trip home Judy-

judylee@lewiston.com wrote:
Glad you got home Theresa, hot weather & all. So sorry about your mom. That's really hard to deal with, you just have do what needs doing for her safety & your peace of mind. Daughter & I started home today. Stopped in Winslow for an enjoyable couple of hours to visit with Rich and see his garden. A great pleasure to meet face to face. We'll spend tonight just west of Sioux City & get an early start tomorrow. No tornados while we were in Omaha area, but plenty of thunder & lightening. Some very enjoyable moments, but I'm so ready to be home. Hope all are well & above water in the heartland/midwest. Take care. Judy B in South Dakota tonight looking forward to a shower