Re: home : )

Glad you're home safe Theresa-I just got home from 5 days in Charleston. I really didn't actually WANT to come home. I had so much fun. Sorry to hear about your Mom but glad you had a good time with the kids. I am trying to convince myself to go out in the yard as everything is dry and falling over, but it's SO hot out there right now and I'm hoping for a thunder shower.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa G." <macycat3@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2008 9:44 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] home : )

Thanks Judy and all-
I hope you took picture while you were visiting Rich! We need to see more of us. I recall a long time back we posted some garden and people pics on a website, but that I know is gone. It would be great if people could put some new pics of gardens/flowers and gardeners on their Flickr or other photo pages and send the links to the group....

Have a safe trip home Judy-
Theresa

judylee@lewiston.com wrote:
Glad you got home Theresa, hot weather & all. So sorry about your mom. That's really hard to deal with, you just have do what needs doing for her safety & your peace of mind. Daughter & I started home today. Stopped in Winslow for an enjoyable couple of hours to visit with Rich and see his garden. A great pleasure to meet face to face. We'll spend tonight just west of Sioux City & get an early start tomorrow. No tornados while we were in Omaha area, but plenty of thunder & lightening. Some very enjoyable moments, but I'm so ready to be home. Hope all are well & above water in the heartland/midwest. Take care.
Judy B in South Dakota tonight looking forward to a shower
soon.