From: james singer
<islandjim1@comcast.net>
To: Garden Chat <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday,
June 22, 2008 5:54:40 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Settling in

Finally beginning to
feel at home here. Spent most of yesterday and
part of today assembling two
chests of drawers from IKEA. They
should've warned me. At the very least,
the box should have said "Not
suitable for assembly by persons over 70 years
of age." It could've
also said "Having three hands highly recommended." I'm
so stiff and
sore I can barely keep my most used body parts in operation.
We won't go into why it took a month for IKEA to deliver the kits--
only to
say they are a very difficult company to communicate with. But
now the
chests are done and I can load the drawers and quit living out
of suitcases,
backpacks, and plastic bags.

Island Jim
Willamette Valley