Re: Misting system

I got mine supplies from Home Depot and OSH. Mine isn't the real thing- I'm trying out using the 1/4 in. drip line, with T's pointing down and mister attachments added. I'm still tinkering with it, so not sure about how perfectly it is going to work. I'll keep you posted.
My sister has one of those fans and it is great!
Alot of the parks and some schools here now use the triangular sails. They work very well. You just need a very secure base to attach them to.

Theresa

Chreis Petersen wrote:
Theresa,

Where did you get your misting system?  I was thinking about getting one of
those free standing outdoor fans with a mister, but I've never seen them for
sale around here.  I also thought about putting up one of those triangular
sails.  Has anyone tried one of these yet?

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)

chris@widom-assoc.com