Re: First Zucchini!

She and husband live in Bellevue.  Thank goodness they are ok.  Last fall,
their children talked them into moving from Brundidge, AL as they are
beginning to have some heath issues and the children want them closer.
They rented an old farm house...the winter was so cold that they actually
had ice on their floors.  So, they are planning to move into Debuque where
they can be closer to their church, shopping and spent less on gas.  Thanks
for checking.