Re: home : )

Thanks for the hospitality , Rich. You're not responsible for the skeeters. I ended up doing all the driving. Dawn's sprained ankle made driving too painful for her. Got home tonight about 6 pm. Looking forward to sleeping in my own bed. In the morning i'm calling to see if my chiropracter can see me. Montana's bridge construction includes a jolting drop going onto & off each one, including those over culverts. Last night my whole left leg was numb. Much better today, but I feel like I need a tune up before working Thursday. DH is having the picture window, circa 1956, replaced tomorrow. So, there is a 13x 5 foot hole in my living room with only drapes over it. Thank goodness it's a cool day/evening 68F at 6. Great view though. Wish it looked that impressive with the window in. The new ones will be better, no heavy wood frame all around. Good night all, good to see everyone checking in. I worried about you with all the "interesting" weather going on. Keep us posted. I stopped to see my brother on the way home. He's bought 2 pair of Highland cattle (pair is a cow with a calf). Cute beasts, 2/3 size shaggy red longhorns. One has a forelock down to her muzzle, looks like she's peeking through her bangs. Well off to my bed. I have an early date with some cocklebur & valerian, and some angelica that's trying to go to seed.
Judy B z 6 Idaho woohoo!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Apking" <redfour@omni-tech.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] home : )

Hi All,  I too am remiss in not taking a picture of Judy.  Got so
interested in talking and eating, and I'd even put my camera on the
breakfront so I wouldn't forget.  Anyway, Judy, thanks so much for
stopping by, I truly enjoyed your visit, and I hope you make it back
home with out incident (or accident).  Hey you guys, that Judy is a
great person, a lot of fun.  Judy, sorry about the mosquito bites.  Talk
to you later, Rich

judylee@lewiston.com wrote:
I knew I forgot something. No photo, just didn't think of it.

Thanks Judy and all-
I hope you took picture while you were visiting Rich!  We need to see
more of us.  I recall a long time back we posted some garden and people
pics on a website, but that I know is gone.  It would be great if

people

could put some new pics of gardens/flowers and gardeners on their

Flickr

or other photo pages and send the links to the group....

Have a safe trip home Judy-
Theresa

judylee@lewiston.com wrote:

Glad you got home Theresa, hot weather & all. So sorry about your

mom.

That's really hard to deal with, you just have do what needs doing

for

her safety & your peace of mind.
Daughter & I started home today. Stopped in Winslow for an enjoyable
couple of hours to visit with Rich and see his garden. A great

pleasure

to meet face to face. We'll spend tonight just west of Sioux City &

get

an early start tomorrow.
No tornados while we were in Omaha area, but plenty of thunder &
lightening.
Some very enjoyable moments, but I'm so ready to be home. Hope all

are

well & above water in the heartland/midwest. Take care.
Judy B
in South Dakota tonight looking forward to a shower
soon.