Re: question

Thanks, Noreen.  That sounds like what this person was looking
for.  It's my club's flower show weekend and I just didn't have time
to spend searching this out, so I was sure I could rely on this
bunch for help.
Flower show looks good, even thuogh Horticulture is a little thin
because of the off-season - only 93 horticulture exhibits from
the six members who entered some.  There's always the
unexpected crisis.  Thought we were getting through this year
without one - even the always-tardy design exhibitor showed up
15 minutes before entries were closing.  But no, one of the
judges had a heart-attack symptoms on the way to the show.
Fortunately she was car-pooling with two other judges, so they
took her directly to the hospital and proceeded to the show.  It just
happened that another exhibitor was also a judge (actually, the
State Judges Council Chairman, and past State President), and
was still hanging around gossiping after she finished her entry, so
she was happy to step in and fill the gap.  We were told we scored
over 95 on the show so could apply for state and national awards.
Now back to the show - Chet and I will be "sitting the show" today
and half of tomorrow.  We always keep the show open over the
weekend - it's far too much work for just a one-day event.
In a message dated 6/28/2008 7:53:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,