Re: Smoke gets in my eyes

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Smoke gets in my eyes
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 16:10:08 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=L6qiG37uwdtTy5eGIjvqXdMDFNoS+773apMt2Un8gck=; b=idFCGh4YozNODBsncPBjdpC44JhXyrEzlf7ulqtOeOUTVUsddWfS/WANJOaUzingG2 eaW38y0dUIk0GNNGmCRK1tHorvFT5bVWf8ZKEy+ZaQVHn+xNK6XmMMHCxgJTeDOMmMnj t11/TlsJ0oWXb0uCqukIe2CX9KkvXtkWTmh9w=

Never thought of hosing down the roof - good tip Donna.  I always do the
yard and all the vines on the fences. Now that we have a REAL police chief
we can call the police.  Before we had a bunch of lazy incompetent fat
freeloading losers who didn't want to do spit.

That sounds like an interesting idea Bonnie (China) but of course we need to
remember they have an enormous supply of what's pretty close to slave labor
by our pay and working standards.  Never be able to afford to do it here.
More's the pity.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX