Re: Nursery Home Page

  • Subject: Re: Nursery Home Page
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 14:46:03 -0700

What Judy said. But I'd add Raintree and Whitman Farm.

Main thing is the sites are easy to navigate, easy to find what you're looking for.

What Kitty said about pdf catalogs, I agree... but I understand why nurseries use them. They seem unaware, however, that in pdf format the table of contents rarely matches the file; most annoying.