Re: Nursery Home Page

  • Subject: Re: Nursery Home Page
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 13:30:46 -0700

Your site manager likely knows something I don't, but it sounds like semantic gibberish to me to say you shouldn't have a home page. Your first page will be your home page no matter what it's called. Which means how it looks and functions and informs will be how most customers come to think of you. I agree with you--plainly marked, easily opened doors.