From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Pam Evans
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 1:58 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Nursery Home Page

I just find the site very user friendly, ordering is a piece of cake.  Tony
Avent's sense of humor probably helps too w/ his descriptions and comments.
But there have been sites in past I tried to use that were too difficult or
annoying to use and as such I do not do business w/ those companies.  If you
make it too hard for me to place an order in 5 minutes or less, I'm outta
there. Lee Valley Tools is another one I find easy to use and well
organized.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX