Re: dulcinea's heart and mine

  • Subject: Re: dulcinea's heart and mine
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 10:29:46 -0400

MOBOT says that it's susceptible to rust, mold, fungal leaf spots, downy
mildew, wilt and root rots. Watch for aphids.

It has a detailed list here:
http://www.mobot.org/gardeninghelp/PlantFinder/Pests.asp?genus=Antirrhinum&care=Antirrhinum%20majus

I see some blackening of the stems near the soil level. That does not bode
well.   If you pull the mulch back and keep it on the dry side, it may
recover, since there seem to be some stems that are still green. It's awfully far along, though.