Re: dulcinea's heart and mine

  • Subject: Re: dulcinea's heart and mine
  • From: "Theresa G." <macycat3@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 13:52:03 -0700

Here is a really goofy questoin- but you are talking about a snapdragon right? I've never ever had them return a second year. I always thought they were annuals???

Theresa

Kietty wrrote:
Weell, sI dug ait up. Re Daryl's mention of soil moisture, that aspect seemed ideal. It wasn't wet, wasn't dry - seemed just right. Mulch was only perhaps a half in thick. Roots were nice and white, nothing appeared rotted. The base is solid and woody. I had planted a dwarf Amsonia next to it at the same time last year and it is doing beautifully. I potted what is left of it up; removed all the dying material. We'll wait and see.
Gosh, I wanna order another one really bad.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5