Re: OT- Half Moon on the Hudson

Well, it was during a warmer period.  They sailed way into Russia also.  I
lived for three years in Newfoundland in the fifties and couldn't imagine
how they could have survived winter at Lance aux Meadows.  But, after
reading about the weather at that time, I can see how it could be done.

http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585043x1201462775/aol?redir=

http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=