Re: Peonies

  • Subject: Re: Peonies
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 21:36:01 -0500

Tricia, Check ou Seneca Hill's page for peonies if you'd like a range of bloom times.. I have two Japanese woodland peonies that bloom earlier than typical garden types, Paeonia japonica and P. obovata. I also have two very thick-stemmed garden peonies, Coral & Gold and Taki yo Nishiki, which stay standing during strong downpours.

neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Patricia Dickson" <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>