Mystery plant

I have received a query about a plant I can't identify.  I have
not seen this plant, but it is described as having very large
leaves, being tough and somewhat invasive, and apparently
deer resistant.  The person thought it was called 'pedicide'
but that doesn't ring any bells nor can I find it in any
reference book.  Sounds more like a cure for athlete's foot
to me.  What can she be talking about?
**************Dell Deals: Donbt miss huge summer savings on popular laptops
starting at $449.