Re: Spring!

  • Subject: Re: Spring!
  • From: "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 19:38:13 -0700

I'm glad your doctors have at long last aknowledged what you have known was wrong with your body. My grandfather was certain he had a particular disease & worried about it most of his adult life. When it was finally diagnosed, he was able to stop worrying. In his case, the symptoms were not severe so he just ignored them the rest of his life & died of someting totally unrelated at age 95. Do they think gardening is too strenuous? Or do they want you to stay indoors all the time? Stick to your guns on this. You've been right while they ignored your concern. Would you consider writing an article about this long course of Lyme Disease? Just your experience. I think health care providers start to categorize and stop listening to people. This is the sort of thing I read first in my nursing magazines. Then I read the technical info. Helps me remember to listen.