Re: Spring!

Me, too.  I am surprised with all the press about Lyme Disease.  We have a
few cases in this area every summer.  At least, you should be feeling much
better once you start treatment.  When information on H Pilori first came
out, we had a hard time convincing doctors when my husband had it.  And,
the same thing happened to some of my female friends and co-workers when
chronic fatigue began to show itself.  I've begun to learn to change
doctors when they have the attitude that it is all in your mind or that you
are malingering.

Lyme

http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun