RE: Spring!

Auralie,
	You have my sympathy. Been there a couple of times in my life. In my
mid-40's had complaints about my feet and legs. Went to doctors, tried new
shoes, etc, etc. Was treated for arthritis and they almost killed me with
the drugs. Ended up in the emergency room and another doctor saw me...
turned out I had neuropathy. Ended up loosing my job and being forced into
early retirement, but we had a name for what ailed me.
	Last year or so I complained about being tired to the point of
exhaustion. Went to see the doctor, had tests run.. nothing wrong. Perhaps I
was depressed. Went thought several tests, scans. Perhaps I should see a
councilor. Finally what was going on inside popped outside and they could
see the cancer. You really do have to be in charge of your own body and not
let people (doctors) talk you out of what you know to be true. No one lives
in there but you.
	When you do not obviously have something like a broken leg to drag
around it is hard many times for your partner, the doctor, etc. to accept
something is wrong. Or, keep it in mind when they know you do have a
debilitating problem. Hard for others to imagine or remember your pain.

Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, LLC
www.munchkinnursery.com
Gardener,Writer, Photographer