RE: what would you do?

  • Subject: RE: what would you do?
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 09:42:06 -0700

I don't know too many people into plants (except you guys) but for what
it's worth... Most people I know, if I corrected them on a plant name,
would look at me and say "Oh that's nice, I didn't know" and promptly
forget what I said. I don't think any of them would care much that they
didn't know the correct name nor would they be offended if I corrected
them on their usage. And so I don't usually say anything unless it would
make a difference, like someone using the wrong name for a toxic plant
or something very invasive.

Cyndi