Re: my gardening season

  • Subject: Re: my gardening season
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 22:58:07 -0500

I know I'm not in terrible shape, but things have been getting away from me. I've been working some Saturdays and overtime during the week plus trying to get the MG plant sale set up. When I do find some time to do anything it is usually spent "putting out fires" - something is in desparate need of water, or something is being eaten, or some hostas in my hosta bed are burning from the 960 heat that appeared out of nowhere. This hosta bed had always had perfect exposure, but when we had those storms in Dec, I lost a lot of limbs from that tree and the hosta bed is now in full sun. I haven't had time or space to move them so I've positioned umbrellas over them until I can get to it. I don't even remember when I last vaccuumed.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5