RE: my gardening season

  • Subject: RE: my gardening season
  • From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 06:43:30 -0400

No water lilies-but it turned out to be a good thing. I wasn't thinking
clearly. This pond is tiny. So, I got on eBay last night after my post and
started searching. Found to mini water lilies from the same company, a pink
and a red, hardy, with only a 2 ft spread. I bought them immediately. LOL!

Thanks for the prayers-the family is amazing. I'm lucky to have them in my

Let us know how your mom's test goes.