To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 4:32 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Crazy season

Chilopsis (desert willow)
Salvia dorii
Salvia clevelandii
Salvia pachyphylla
Salvia spathacea
Erigonum umbellatum (sulfur buckwheat)
Erigonum fasciculatum (California buckwheat)
Fallugia paradoxa (Apache plume)
Rabbitbush - ummm, chrysothamnus something?
Artemisia tridentata (sagebrush)
Several penstemons...palmeri, strictus, and a red one I can't remember -
it's native here.
Spanish lavender
A pennisetum I can't remember...3-4' tall

Cyndi