From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Sunday, June 6, 2010 1:02:14 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [CHAT] conditions

Since I can't predict when temps will spike, the only time I could be sure
of would be September. I don't own a weed eater ayway. This is in the law
proper.

Well, I decided to to what I was trying to avoid - a big load of laundry.
I covered everything I could with sheets. If I lose somethning I left
uncovered, C'est la vie.
I gotta get it done.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5