RE: Summer arrives
  • Subject: RE: Summer arrives
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 07:42:51 -0700

That's one of them all right. There is a link on that page to hare
barley, we have more of that than the other.
My sister pointed out if I would just hire a gardener they could do all
the stuff I hate to do (like mowing an acre of foxtails in March...) and
I could do the fun stuff. If only I weren't so cheap.