Corsican Mint
  • Subject: Corsican Mint
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 13:13:52 -0500

O.K. our guest house/bunk house has a side yard area where NOTHING
grows because of this HUGE tree.  I have planted a few things but they
don't really survive.  I put some paving stones on the "dirt" back
there and today I bought mint (yes..the plant that takes over the
world) to put there as a low ground cover between the paving stones.
It gets morning sun but after that...all shade.  Think it will make

Jesse R. Bell