RE: Corsican Mint
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: Corsican Mint
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 15:05:38 -0700

I remember researching it when looking at groundcovers for half-shade
but as I recall, it wants moist soil. Don't see why it wouldn't work as
long as you've got that.
I ended up with creeping thyme which is doing okay in some spots and not
okay in others, some of it gets too much shade so I don't think would be
suitable for under a big tree. And it isn't a neat little filler between
the stones, it spreads out, your mint may do the same.

Cyndi