Re: Corsican Mint
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Corsican Mint
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 09:41:34 -0500

Yeh..the French Perfume Mint that Zem gave me has spread out into the
yard...and I figured my husband would have a fit.  But he LOVES it.
He said it smelled so good when he mowed.  He wants to transplant some
of it to other areas.  Right now a family of bunnies are hiding out in
it.  I'm waiting until they grow up and then I'll disturb the mint and
move some around.

--
Jesse R. Bell