RE: conditions
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: conditions
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 08:04:54 -0700

I like clover in the lawn too although I've never had it threaten to
take over, and I think all mine is gone. The pocket gophers like it so
they tunnel into the lawn and eat the roots. DH trapped several out of
that same area and it looks like they've managed to kill it off. I hate
the gophers more than I like the clover so I guess I'll just let it go.
I like living on a larger property but occasionally I envy my friend in
a tract house, she never has to worry about critters.

Cyndi