Re: swamp milkweed
  • Subject: Re: swamp milkweed
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:52:10 EDT

Of course, some of the people who want me to get rid of my
beloved milkweed are the same ones who will pay dollars for
the pods.  If mine make good pods and seed this fall - they
don't always - I'll be glad to share seeds.  Just remind me in
the fall - my memory isn't what it once was.
In a message dated 6/10/2010 10:55:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,