RE: swamp milkweed
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: swamp milkweed
  • From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 18:32:37 -0400

Kitty-didn't you send me some? Someone DID!  It's the pink and white yes?
All of mine germinated, and are noticeably slower growing than the orange,
which I planted at the same time. The orange is already blooming so I hope
yours blooms this summer too. I literally just planted the seeds this
spring. So, keep your fingers crossed-hopefully soon!!!!!!