RE: Serendipidy
  • Subject: RE: Serendipidy
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 15:09:29 -0700

Isn't that nice? That's a plant my mom used to have, I remember the pink
blooms. Seems to me they looked nice even when not in flower with their
clover-like leaves. I'm trying to remember if they had foliage all
summer but it was something that really didn't catch my eye until they
flowered - there was a strip between the house and the backyard walkway,
very narrow but long, and once a year the whole border would erupt into
a pink extravaganza.