Re: Four o'clocks
  • Subject: Re: Four o'clocks
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 19:33:37 -0500

I have Mirabilis multiflora. It grew sort of viney so I moved it this year to a sunnier position. It has the most stunning violet blooms. I tried to collect seeds, but it wasn't as easy as it is with M..jalapa.

neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>