Re: Fwd: Bad News
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Bad News
  • From: Cornergar@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 17:22:15 EDT

Hard to believe and harder to accept. We will miss her. Kathy

In a message dated 6/15/2010 3:06:18 P.M. Central Standard Time,
gardenqueen@gmail.com writes:

my dear  friends, I am utterly bereft & profoundly sorry to have to bring
this  news to you.  I can't believe our darling pal Bonnie is gone.  I  got
this email from her hubby Bill today.  I know that most of you  know what a
charming, giving, exceptionally kind and loving woman she  was.  God rest
her
most gracious soul.  She is so  missed.....

R.I.P. Bonnie Morgan.