RE: Mulch?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: Mulch?
  • From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 06:56:49 -0400

Daryl-pine bark or cypress is the common here, as well as pine straw.
Unfortunately, I have seen some of the hideous red dyed mulch in a few
places. Personally, I just rake up all the mess that falls out of my trees
and use it. Oak leaves, pine straw, grass clippings. As much as I have, I
don't have to spend money on mulch.