So Sorry to hear about Bonnie

Dear all: I know it has been awhile...

Thank you Pam for letting me know about Bonnie. I am deeply saddened to
learn of her death...what a profound loss for her family, friends, and
community. I read in the archives that you guys are thinking of a
collection for her for possibly a tree or something...I think that sounds
lovely and I know from previous correspondence with Tony's wife Janice how
much that kind of an ongoing gift can mean...

I have finally gotten around to switching over my emails at hort.net from
my old excite that I never even look at anymore to gmail account which I am
on nearly every day, so look forward to catching up with all of you over
the next days/weeks.

Hills, IA Zone 5