Re: Mulch?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Mulch?
  • From: Vera Metzke <vmetzke@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 20:22:41 -0500

Hi All,
It has been a while, life got in the way!  I am trying to catch up and
interested in the whole mulch theory.  I have hesitated since I want to move
things around till I like their positions?  We had a tornadoe rip through
the south end of town on the night of the 5th.  Needless to say, I am fine,
no one killed and only 1 seriously injured.  Many trees and homes damaged.
Currently mulch is abundant.  It is a mix of pines/oak/maple/cedar trees.
Should I grab some to use at this time?  I have always been hesitant due to
the additional insects that may be in the woods.  Any suggestions? Thoughts?

Vera