Re: Mulch?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Mulch?
  • From: Vera Metzke <vmetzke@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 21:13:56 -0500

Thank you all - If I am understanding correctly....grab the mulch and let it
set to make sure clear?  Put the newspaper down (love that idea) followed by
the mulch.  Let it stand a week or two or even longer?
I feel so bad about Bonnie.  I never had the pleasure of meeting her but her
spirit in messages and from Donna's kind words about her, I am sure she will
be greatly missed but She has left a mark here!

Vera