Re: Stokesia question
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Stokesia question
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 17:01:42 -0500

Oh wow, I just saw this plant last weekend. A friend of mine is opening a nursery near a small town not far from here. I went to see the site and also ended up touring her home garden that's in the small town. She pointed out a stokesia that is identical to your description. She mentioned that it hadn't sold well for her but that she was quite enamoured of it herself.

I don't know her cell ph number; we've always connected via email. If I can reach her, I'll try to get the name, though she's not much on keeping track of cultivar names.

Meanwhile, perhaps you could email Lois at Bluestone. She always seems to answer pretty quickly. Or call them first thing in the morning.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5