Re: SoCal Plant recommendations
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: SoCal Plant recommendations
  • From: <sundrops@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 10:18:57 -0700

It is true that some of the larger older yarrows are rather coarse and their flowers turn gray and not very attractive. But some of the cultivars are more delicate both as to color and size, and keep a tinge of color as they fade, so for me do not demand dead-heading and do not look at all bad as they age. Especially since I seldom get all the deadheading done I would like to.
--Barb, Grass Valley CA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>