Re: exposure for cuttings
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: exposure for cuttings
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 20:54:25 -0500

If I had a greenhouse, I'd probably be able to contol the environment more to their liking without keeping them in a box. Although it has been terribly humid this past month, the time for cuttings is now. It's also a time for wind and the humidity is abating now. The box is to reduce transiration but I don't think putting it in direct sunlight which would heat things up would be good for them. But I wonder how much sunlight they still need to do their work.

I guess I'll just wait and see.
Thanks for the response.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5