I know I have not been very talkative on the list...but life has just been
insanely busy for me.  Just a glimpse...new job (same company but back in
legal...which I said I would never do, but the pay was too great to say
no) and it keeps me very busy.  It takes all my energy and brain power to do
my job.  I work for the General Counsel for a very large natural gas
pipeline company and there is never..EVER...a dull moment.

I don't have much time to chat on e-mail.  When I get home...I have the farm
and animals to take care of...and the yard...and by then, I'm too pooped out
to chat on e-mail.  I go to bed these days at 9:00 which is UNHEARD of for
me.  My husband now stays up later than me....which is just...WEIRD!!!

Jesse R. Bell