Re: Looking for seeds....
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Looking for seeds....
  • From: Rich Apking <redfour@omni-tech.net>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 17:23:09 -0500

On 6/27/2011 6:46 PM, Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 6/25/11 9:40:37 PM, redfour@omni-tech.net writes:

Hi Ceres,  Long time no talk.  How are you doing?  Rich

Rich, I am doing fine.   Are you dry?   Hard to believe we have severe
floods in our area again this
year.   Nice to hear from you.
      Ceres

Hi Ceres,

Where I am is dry, well not flooding. Since the 13th we've received over 9" of rain. Due to get hot the end of this week, so the weeds and stuff should really grow fast. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with them. Are you flooding? My friends, Ed and Diane Kuhl are sort of on a hill, so I don't think they'll have any problems. Rich