Re: Looking for seeds....
  • Subject: Re: Looking for seeds....
  • From: Cersgarden@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:18:43 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 6/28/11 5:25:38 PM, redfour@omni-tech.net writes:

> Where I am is dry, well not flooding.  Since the 13th we've received
> over 9" of rain.  Due to get hot the end of this week, so the weeds and
> stuff should really grow fast.  Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with
> them.  Are you flooding?  My friends, Ed and Diane Kuhl are sort of on a
> hill, so I don't think they'll have any problems.  Rich

Rich, we have had no flooding.   We are soggy from record amts of rain but
the west side of the state, nearer to you, are suffering as you know.   The
infrastruture of our country is certainly scary.   We are assured
Saylorville Dam is solid but certainly makes you think when others are giving
If it were ever to break we are toast.
     The extra moisture makes the garden color so vivid.   The Japanese
Iris have been outstanding as they love that added moisture.
     Are your friends in Norwalk?   You introduced me to Diane however I
did not remember her last name.   A niece of my husbands was married to a Dave
Kuhl from the Dubuque and near Wisconsin area.   He died from Agent Orange
exposure.   Is this possibly a relative?