RE: It's really summer now
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: It's really summer now
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 08:26:56 -0700

I have friends in Angel Fire, I'll have to give them a shout and see
what's up with the fires. Would be nice to visit again. WAY too much
snow in the winter for me though.
Does summer oil work against the tomato bugs? It is like the winter
dormant oil but more diluted. Not sure you can use it in such high
temperatures though.

Cyndi