Re: It's really summer now
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: It's really summer now
  • From: Patricia Dickson <pdickson53@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 11:09:24 -0500

I just went out and sprayed a mixture of cinnamon, peppermint, canola
and other oils from a can of organic flying bug killer. I sprayed it at
the base of plant when the bugs dropped. Not sure if it would kill them
but slowed them down enough for me to pinch them.

It is a little cooler this morning.... Thought we were going to have rain but it just spat out a few drops!
I love gardening but this year makes me think of selling and buying a condo.
Chris your rooftop garden sounds fantastic. What size rubbermaid containers do you use?

sent from my i-phone
 Patricia Dickson