Re: Question re: Astilbe NOW Blue Hostas

Escar-Go (aka Sluggo) is great stuff.  I'm glad i ordered a fresh 5 pound
box for this season.  I just read in the paper this am that even though we
in NE IN should be happy to finally have a winter with snow cover, the down
side is that that snowcover protects the slugs and that it will be a real
slug fest this upcoming season.  Escargo works so much better than
metaldehyde and is safer.

There are some thicker leaved hostas (blue ones too) that are less prone to
slug damage.

Kitty