Re: weather rant was: just checking

Marge,

> At the rate we're going, that snow won't
> even be melted by June.  I've got some piles nearly 4' high that are
> going to take a looong time to melt.

Since you're not used to this kind of snow, it will hearten you to know
that given one good clear sunny day of 45-50, all of it but a few areas in
the shade will disappear.  In fact, when that happens, you'll be hearing
flash-flood warnings.  Happens here every spring.  The 3 rivers swell from
all the runoff of melted snow.

Kitty